Refer a Friend at Stratum Dermatology Clinics.
Everything you need to know.
Here at Stratum Dermatology Clinics, we believe everyone deserves a treat from time to time. So why not treat your friends, but also give yourself a well deserved treat with our refer a friend scheme. Maybe you know someone who would like to have a course of laser hair removal, or perhaps your friend is looking for high quality dermal fillers or injectables. The Stratum Dermatology Clinics refer a friend scheme gives you and your friend both a free Dermalux LED Treatment. So why not introduce a friend to Stratum Dermatology Clinics today and treat yourself in the process. Find out more about the Dermlaux LED treatment, along with its huge range of benefits.
YOUR FRIENDS TREAT
Your friend will receive a free Dermalux LED treatment
You will receive a free Dermalux LED treatment
HOW DO I REFER A FRIEND?
It couldn’t be simpler. There are a two ways you can refer a friend:
The best bit?
There is no limit to the amount of friends you can refer! You will get a free Dermalux for every friend you refer who comes to us for treatment. You can’t however refer the same friend more than once, they need to be a new patient.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Treatments are subject to a consultation
- The offer can not be used on consultations, a treatment needs to take place to receive the free Dermalux
- The promotion is open to anyone over the age of 18
- The offer is non-transferable to other services
- The offer has no monetary value
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Must be an existing patient of Stratum Dermatology Clinics
- Will qualify for the free Dermalux treatment once their friend has attended their first treatment appointment (not just the consultation)
- The free Dermalux offer must be used within 6 months of your friend attending their first treatment
- Must state the offer and name the referrer at time of booking and when attending the consultation
- Will qualify for the free Dermalux after attending the first treatment (not just the consultation)
WHY STRATUM CLINICS?
We help hundreds of patients each month and our dermatology experts have a wealth of experience in the assessment, treatment and management of all types of skin conditions and skin cancers. Working with leading experts in the field of dermatology, we pride ourselves on our successful and comprehensive range of treatments. We also provide aesthetic treatments including laser hair removal, dermal fillers and injectables, as well as skin health treatments including microdermabrasion and chemical peels.
. Stratum Dermatology Clinics are regulated by the Care Quality Commission, are part of the British Association of Dermatologists and are top rated by patients on Doctify. Both Stratum Dermatology Clinics and the consultants who work here are recognised by the main healthcare insurance providers.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Please fill in this form and one of our team will give you a call back to arrange a consultation with one of our expert dermatologists.