Qualifications: MB BS 2002 University of London
Dr Bav Nathan is consultant physician specialist in sexual health and HIV medicine. She has over 12 years’ experience in the speciality and is the lead for the sexual health service at Kingston Hospital. Dr Nathan completed her medical training at King’s College London and also trained in sexual health at King’s, Chelsea and Westminster and Brighton and Sussex Hospitals. Dr Nathan is an expert in all aspects of acute and chronic sexual health management.
Dr Nathan offers a discrete and confidential service of the following:
• Full range of sexual health screen and testing
• Advice on women’s reproductive health and contraception
• Advice and management on sexual dysfunction
• Advice and management of recurrent genital conditions including genital herpes, genital warts, bacterial vaginosis and recurrent candida infection.
• Advice and management of male and female genital skin conditions
• Advice and Vaccination of HPV vaccine
• Advice on PEP and PrEP
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Please fill in this form and one of our team will give you a call back to arrange a consultation with one of our expert dermatologists.